Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WEEK 1 EOC: MY VOICE

I have a passion for life!!  I love to eat, drink, travel, and learn.  I have always had a passion for the arts: music, films, paintings, decorating, and fashion.  I am an Interior Designer that aspires to be a Party Planner specializing in themed parties.  My goal is to use my passion and knowledge of Interior Design to create authentic atmospheres for my professional party planning business.  My personal style is organic architecture mixed with modern/contemporary furniture and accessories.  I love to incorporate the elements of nature into my designs because I feel they give spaces an inviting ambiance.  The more modern elements lend a sense of comfort and convenience.  Viewing and collecting art and antique furniture is a passion of mine.  I love to travel! I have lived in several different states in the US, including Hawaii.  I hope to travel to Italy, Greece, Jamaica, Amsterdam, Ireland and Bermuda in the very near future.  In my opinion, there is no better way to learn about a place than to immerse yourself in that culture.  I look forward to working with many different types of people in my career in an effort to create the most authentic atmospheres to customize each party to the individual or company in a way that leaves a lasting impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment