Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WEEK 1 EOC: EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Victoria's Secret is THE BEST place to buy lingerie and clothing, not only in stores, but also online.  I have purchased products from their company on a regular basis for many years now due to the high quality of their items and the level of customer service they provide.  Because of their ability to meet my needs in a pleasant and helpful manner I have expanded my purchases to their shoes and perfume.  In fact, I have never received more compliments on my perfume as I do when I wear a Victoria’s Secret scent!  I often buy gifts for my loved ones from Victoria’s Secret as well!  It has come to be a brand that I know and trust.  “Customers form expectations about the value and satisfaction that various market offerings will deliver and buy accordingly. Satisfied customers buy again and tell others about their good experiences.”  (Marketing: An Introduction for Education Management Corporation, 10th Edition. printed pg. 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment