Wednesday, November 17, 2010

EOC Week 6: Me Times Three


My absolutely favorite personal hygiene product is my perfume.  It’s called Very Sexy and Victoria’s Secret makes it. (I know, big shocker there!)  Its sold in Victoria’s Secret stores in the beauty section.  The target audience for this product is women but men LOVE it! Every time I wear it a man asks what scent I’m wearing and asks where they can get it for their wife/girlfriend. 
Next is my face lotion…it’s Neutrogena Healthy Skin face lotion.  It’s marketed to people concerned with caring for their skin with the most natural ingredients possible.  The tag line for the product is A Multi-Vitamin Facial Treatment with Alpha-Hydroxy and it has an SPF of 15.  You can purchase it at any drug or grocery store. 
Lastly is my deodorant.  This one took me awhile to pin down.  I tried several deodorant brands before becoming a loyal user of Degree.  Degree Ultra Clear is targeted at women.  The packaging has a picture of a little black dress to suggest that it won’t leave any white marks on your clothes, which is a very appealing attribute to women.  For a while I used Secret but I found that by halfway through the day my body odor was coming back (Eeek!).  I was swayed to try Degree by their tag line Strong Enough for a Man but PH balanced for a Woman.  I’ve been a loyal customer for many years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment